Maintenance Work Order Request
PCRI wants to ensure that all residents have a safe and secure place to live with their families. If an emergency comes up that endangers your health and safety, please report this issue right away. The following issues may also be considered an emergency:
- No heat, no hot water
- Severe leaks and flooding, including leaky roofs
- No electricity
- Inoperable toilets, if there is only 1 useable toilet in home.
During business hours, call our main office at (503) 288-2923 to report an emergency maintenance issue.
After hours, please call (503) 265-9634. Please leave a message, including your name, address, and phone number. Your call will be answered or returned as quickly as possible.
Please Note: The After Hours phone will not accept blocked or restricted numbers and is not monitored during office hours.
Repairs which are not an emergency may be called in to our office or may be reported using the form at the bottom of this page. Since many types of repairs, if prolonged, can become very costly, we rely on you to let us know right away if a repair is needed.
Please keep in mind, some maintenance is your responsibility as a resident. Here are a few tips:
- If you live in a single family home, you are required to maintain the outside of your home as well as the inside – including proper maintenance of the yard.
- Do not allow vegetation to grow in your gutters (we will clean out the gutters if you notify us of the situation) nor should you allow the downspout extensions to drain back towards the foundation
- In all rental units, certain items are considered “consumable” or require regular maintenance and are the responsibility of the resident to repair or replace – these items include, but are not limited to batteries, light bulbs, shower rods, window blinds, cleaning and any items broken due to your use. Need help? Let us know – we may be able to assist.
To report a maintenance issue online, please complete the following fields and click “send”.