Some information about applying for a PCRI property:
- We fill ALL available units through our Affordable Housing waiting list.
- Applications may be submitted at any time during office hours, mailed, faxed or emailed and will be added to our waitlist in the order received only if/when the bedroom size waitlist you are requesting is open.
- In order to be added to our Affordable Housing waiting list, a completed application and copy of photo ID will be required from all adult household members.
- Units are offered on a first-come, first-served basis in the order in which the application is received.
- When a property is offered to the top 4 applicants on PCRI’s Affordable Housing waitlist, the screening process will not begin until a tour has been completed on the unit offered and the non-refundable screening fee of $35.00 for each adult applicant is received.
- Screening fees must be paid with a money order or cashier’s check (cash, personal checks and credit cards are NOT accepted)
- Income restrictions/requirements apply. Must make a minimum of 1.5x rent (or hold qualifying Section 8 Voucher) and cannot exceed the affordable limit of 60% AMI for the City of Portland.
- Acceptance to waitlist does not guarantee possession of unit. Please see application for additional information on waitlist procedures, screening criteria, and general requirements.
You may also request an application by calling our office at 503-288-2923
or visiting us at 6329 NE Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
Our office hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30am – 5:00pm