Thank you for your interest in renting with PCRI. For more information about renting from PCRI, please review PCRI’s Criteria for Residency. More information can also be found on the How to Apply page.
Some information about applying for a PCRI property:
- We fill ALL available units through our Affordable Housing waitlist.
- In order to be added to our Affordable Housing waiting list, a completed pre-application and copy of photo ID will be required from all adult household members (age 18 or older).
- Pre-applications and copies of photo ID may be submitted at any time during office hours, mailed, faxed or emailed and will be added to our waitlist in the order received once all required pre-application materials are complete and received by PCRI.
- In order to remain active on PCRI’s Affordable Housing waitlist, prospective applicants on PCRI’s waitlist must confirm continued interest in January and June of each year. Confirmation of continued interest can be submitted online at pcrihome.org/waitlist.
- Units are offered on a first-come, first-served basis in the order in which the application is received.
- When a household’s pre-application has reached the top of the waiting list, applicants will be required to complete a full rental application. A non-refundable application screening charge of $35.00 per adult (age 18 or older) will be required when the full rental application is received. Additional details are included in PCRI’s Criteria for Residency.
- Screening fees must be paid with a money order or cashier’s check (cash, personal checks and credit cards are NOT accepted)
- Income restrictions/requirements apply. Household must make a minimum of 1.5x rent (or hold qualifying rental assistance voucher) and cannot exceed the affordable limit of 60% AMI for the City of Portland. Additional details are included in PCRI’s Criteria for Residency.
- Acceptance to waitlist does not guarantee possession of unit. Please see Criteria for Residency for additional information on waitlist procedures, screening criteria, and general requirements.
You may also request an application by calling our office at 503-288-2923
or visiting us at 6329 NE Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
Our office hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30am – 5:00pm