The goal of PCRI’s Resident Services Programs Department is to provide culturally competent services that encourage and promote self-sufficiency and leadership for children, parents and families. These services are free of charge and open primarily to PCRI residents, although some programs are made available to the greater community.
For more information about any of these services, call (503) 288-2923 or follow the links below.
PCRI’s Resident Services Programs Include:
- Thriving Families Program
- Homeownership Preparation and Preservation
- Down Payment Assistance
- Financial Literacy
- Individual Development Accounts (IDA)
- Youth Programs
- Neighborhood Computer Network Centers
- Community Information and Referral Services